In any medium that utilizes an audience demographic, ENGAGEMENT is the biggest gap in EXPERTISE and FACILITATION.
As a uniquely diverse resource, organizations and leaders are provided an unparalleled spectrum of stylizing, tone, project consulting, UI/UX design, team management, and delivery.
Julia Stewart, CEO
Fortune Magazine’s Top 50 Most Powerful Women
“I have worked with probably 100 production teams in my career—you were one of the best! I just wanted to say thank you. Your professionalism was only outdone by your respectful and caring interactions.”
||ALLEN MATKINS LLP
||THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
||MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
|WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP NETWORK
||RICHARD BRANSON SUMMIT
||LEGENDS OF AVIATION
|BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS
||THE TREVOR PROJECT
||THE THIRST GALA
||BEVERLY HILTON’S 60th
|JOHN WOODEN LEADERSHIP
||WALT DISNEY AWARDS
||MILKEN GLOBAL SUMMIT
The Message: Engagement, relatability, sustainability
- New or refreshed brand packaging, messaging for new and repeat clientele and consumers
- Corporate meetings, stockholders meetings, learning & development, conventions, conferences
- In-house, B2B, consumer media content
- Fresh, inspired, interpersonal storytelling for the team and the consumer
- Campaigns, product rollouts, PR, promotional & crisis management
The Production: Design & Navigation
- Graphic & multimedia packages
- Cinematography & Technical Design, execution & management
- Production design and management
- Pre/Post live and media production
- Talent relations
- Television, Virtual, Radio, Print, Social Media, Podcasts, 2D, 3D, UI/UX Interactive Platforms & Live events
The Leaders: Consulting & Coaching
- Executive coaching: speech writing, keynote speaking, body language, engagement, relatability
- Refresh leadership skillset to better connect, motivate and inspire coworkers, partnerships and the client/audience across multiple platforms, cultures and demographics
- Internal culture and interpersonal relations support
- In-house and public crisis management
The Oaktree Financial Global Conference was into rehearsals when attendees began canceling due to the COVID-19 discovery.
Within 24 hours, we were charged with guiding the 18 panels and CEOs into creating one of the first, live, virtual broadcasts.
Altering sets, graphics, show flows, turning a gigantic ballroom into a television studio, teaching board members how to be television personalities, and a stage crew how to be a television crew.
It was a proud, successful and defining experience out of necessity.
– MICHAEL PAUL