IT’S A NEW DIGITAL/VIRTUAL WORLD FOR PRODUCTIONS AND CLIENTS.
My competitors provide template solutions that your patrons, guests, talent and/or executives have seen over and again. I and my teams build a customized event around you, your brand or event.
Creating engaging events & programming requires new, innovative thinking. I provide technical, artistic design and execution, as well as talent and client-relations experience.
I help our clients create those elements for today’s stimulating, live & virtual audience attendance & participation.
CLIENTS/TALENT HAVE INCLUDED: AMERICA’S GOT TALENT, BARACK OBAMA, SHARON STONE, JERRY SEINFELD, BRANDEN JAMES, SHAYNA STEELE, WAYNE BRADY, PENN & TELLER, COMEDY CENTRAL STAGE, MTV, CBS SCRIPTED, ABC DIGITAL, KEVIN SPACEY, MORGAN FREEMAN, DAVID GEST, DONALD TRUMP ENTERTAINMENT, DIANA ROSS, FUNNY OR DIE, BILL CLINTON, HARRISON FORD, RITA WILSON, SAM ROCKWELL.
Solo Artists • Live Stage Productions • Television & Film Production • Print
Scripting, Continuity, Casting, Music, Genres, Venues, Marketing, Technical Troubleshooting and more have been the cornerstone of my work.
- Show/format conception, scripting, technical design, musical direction, casting of creative, diverse content for single and multiple cam film, television and digital media productions; Development & Directing on set and post-production editing for Reality, Scripted, Unscripted, Cooking, Animation, Magazine & Telethon
- Outline creative PR, marketing & branding; i.e. Press stunts, Red Carpet, Packaging/Identity Work & Sponsorship
- Script wrap-arounds, bumpers, series episodes, comedy punch-ups, show doctoring
- Coach talent during development and on set
From the solo artist to a cast of 5,000, I have enjoyed developing a well versed process where the finished product isn’t lacking in one area or another. I have love getting the performers where they need to be emotionally, while making sure the crew feels invested in the project’s long hours and simultaneously keeping the head of the network or executive producers balanced and comfortable about time and budgets.
Technical Design & Production Management.
A unique sensibility to create unique worlds in the 50 seat theater or the 5,000 seat theater and for a $10,000 pilot pitch to a $10 million dollar film, understanding every job on staff from the grips to the actors, from audio to wardrobe, allowing for clean, concise, multi-layered work with a keen eye for troubleshooting.
- Pre-production, conception and client interface with budgets up to 150K. Meeting timelines/ budget demands
- All facets of staffing/casting/security and tech of pre/post production (Sets, audio, video, special effects and talent); Supervision of crews from load in to load out.
- Sets, music, lighting, sound, wardrobe conception. Scripting, show doctoring continuity and transitions
- Oversees marketing/advertising copy, hooks and layout for PR, marketing & branding of the product.
Consulting on the clearest and most unique manner to package an individual or production from identity work, advertising, copy, press, sizzle reels, photo shoots, EPKs, cross promotions, step-and-repeats, industry specific multi-media marketing for attention, growth and closing the deal.
“He is a great director. He knows how to get the Talent to where they need to be in their performance quickly, while making the crew feel invested and appeasing the execs. It’s rare.”
– John Burke, CBS Studios