Beginning at Philadelphia’s KYW-TV, WCAU & WPHL before the age of 18, Michael Paul was mentored by now established executive producers like Ed Glavin (Ellen DeGeneres Show) and Glen Davish (The View).
A decade later his career in comedy allowed him to share the stage with talents like James Brown, Joan Rivers, Lisa Lampanelli and Lewis Black, television and movie credits alongside Winona Ryder, Paul Rudd & Katherine Heigl, a voice over and puppeteering career for Saturday Night Live, Disney and Jim Henson along with his own show on MTV.
Winding down his performance career, Post Hill Publishing asked him to write the critically acclaimed book, “Breaking Out of Show Business”.
He is now a leading concept consultant/creator/director for some of the largest brands in our national and global culture including Richard Branson, Netflix, Fisher Scientific, Wynn Casinos, AT&T, The National Holocaust Museum, Spike Lee and even The Muppets.
A student of human interaction and cultural studies, each project is excavated, conceived and produced on every sensory level. Audio, visual, and psychological to engage the individual person or the highest percentage of audience demographic.
– MICHAEL PAUL
- 2021 Winner of 4 Telly Awards for Directing & Program Content
- 2021 Winner of the Communicator Award for Feature Branded Editorial Experience
- An audience with Queen Elizabeth II
- Guest Speaker & Workshops at NYU, PACE, UCLA, SAG-AFTRA
- Editorials for Huffington Post, LaughSpin, Hollywood Reporter, USA Today
- Award of Excellence – National Event Producers Association
- Atlantic City Act of the Year Award
“He has something that audiences welcome.”
Arthur Novell, Publicist & Foundation Director of The Jim Henson Company